At Heartland yoga, we include traditional practices adopted from ancient Vedic scriptures and modern approaches. We combine various movement, meditation, and breathing exercises to help you promote your mental and physical wellbeing. We believe in the Yogic philosophy that the soul is housed in our hearts. We offer training programs that will allow you to fully explore and transform your souls. Hence, we named ourselves Heartland Yoga.
Our founder Devesh Bhargav has many years' experience bringing our world-renowned yoga teacher training to students from all over the globe. Our community comprises like-minded people offering an inclusive space to find a graceful connection with the Self. We aim to enable our students to take a journey of their Self, through the Self, to the Self. We ensure wholeness through the teachings we offer, the respect we place for Yoga traditions, and embracing students from diverse backgrounds. We pride ourselves on imparting exceptional Yoga Teacher Training and classes to support and qualify you on your yoga journey.
The standards we follow here are:
- Practicing teacher-guided Yoga on a daily basis in a natural and a non-obsessive way.
- Non-hierarchical relationship between the teacher and the student.
- Adapt the asanas based on individual needs such as body type, age, health conditions, and cultural backgrounds.
- Implement receptive inhalation and exhalation to give therapeutic benefits.
- An environment of tolerance, patience, courtesy, and friendliness under all circumstances.
To experience Yoga at its finest standards, join us at Heartland Yoga. You wouldn't want to miss out on a precious opportunity to guide yourself into a realm of serenity.